The app will take longer to find an accurate GPS signal. This will increase the relevance of coordinates and the reliability of the application.
Source code available on Github: https://github.com/safetytracker/open-sms-locator
Our SafetyTracker is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL, or “free software”).
This license grants people a number of freedoms:
- You are free to use SafetyTracker, for any purpose
- You are free to distribute SafetyTracker
- You can study how SafetyTracker works and change it
- You can distribute changed versions of SafetyTracker
The GPL strictly aims at protecting these freedoms, requiring everyone to share their modifications when they also share the software in public. That aspect is commonly referred to as Copyleft.
All releases (APK-files) are available on GitHub. You can download the last version there.
Also we fixed minor bugs in the new version (0.8.36).
- The status of application (“On” or “On + timelaps-mode”) will be saved after phone reboot.
- the right URL for sharing added (SafetyTracker.org)
Download here: https://install.appcenter.ms/users/safetytracker.org/apps/safetytracker.org/distribution_groups/all-users-of-safetytracker.org
download here: https://install.appcenter.ms/users/safetytracker.org/apps/safetytracker.org/distribution_groups/all-users-of-safetytracker.org
– new user interface
– new button added (switch the status of the application – on/off)
– some bugs fixed